Automated synchronization saves a lot of hours and associated costs. Having consistent, accurate data in each system reduces confusion, the need for field surveys and improves safety.
The engine behind this application can be configured to accommodate any enterprise software application and or design tool e.g. SPI, SAP, and SPF.
Sync assesses the data within each source system to determine if there is data that should be a candidate for migration into an adjacent system. Sync then compares the data across the different systems applying data transformation logic e.g. the status of “New” in SPI is equal to ”Active” in SPF. Once the data is compared business rule prioritization logic is applied that recognizes under what circumstances data should be transferred from one system to the other, in some cases overwriting existing data. Each system that requires data from another receives load/import files created by Sync. The load files are formatted as per the expectation of the downstream system.
Sync comes with out of the box predefined rules for determining the quality of the data, the transformation logic, and the business logic of what data from what system should overwrite that of the other (for SPI, SAP, and SPF). All rules can be customized and new rules can be added to address your specific business needs.
Key benefits: Aligns different systems/applications promoting safety, higher quality data, corporate standards, and significantly reduces costs, schedule and frustrations.Download product sheet
- Assess and report data discrepancies between different sources
- Make informed decisions as to next steps (e.g. import resulting load files or not)
- Apply robust repeatable business logic for each analysis. The applied business logic ensures that the load files contain the appropriate inserts and updates for the target system
- Revisit prior runs / apply a new rule to an old run to determine when an issue first occurred
- Configure business rules that assess and validate data in the source systems (e.g. SPI to SPI) or across systems (e.g. SPI to SAP to SPF)
- Transform data source across multiple systems to make it comply with the target systems
- Generate customized load files to accommodate the target system requirements
- Retain run results within the Beaconsuite Sync database for future use
- Exclude legacy data from future audits to reduce nuisance reporting (exclusions can be reversed)